WHAT IS THIS?
It is a tool for managing securities and the Mark to Market of the company as well as the counterparts, by simply entering the derivatives into the portfolio valuation module and uploading the characteristics of each ISDA and CSA.
This tool enables the collaboration of a third party who does not participate in the transaction but alerts and validates the demands of collaterals.
WHAT IS IT FOR?
- Giving a real-time warning on the surplus or lack of collateral.
- Enabling to control securities managements by the counterpart.
WHAT DOES NETGO OFFER?
- A warning system when the MTM (Mark to Market) exceeds the threshold value or when the MTM returns to the threshold value.
- An automated mail system to send reports and alerts to the counterpart and issue securities and interest statements.
- Information exportable to Excel, which enables to monitor the derivatives on a daily basis.
- Real-time and historical control of the securities sent and received of each counterpart, as well as the calculation of their debit and credit interests.