WHAT IS THIS?
This is an entity in which both NetGO and the company’s finance team participate in order to formalize, systemize and give consistence to the hedging decision-making of the company.
WHAT IS IT FOR?
It aligns the company’s management and board of directors when decisions are to be made on the hedge strategy.
GOALS OF THIS COMMITTEE
- Assure compliance and implementation of the financial risk policy.
- Revision of the company’s mismatch.
- Market vision and financial variables that affect the company.
- Mix of derivatives and percentage of exposure to be covered with the help of the EndRisk model.
- Sensitivity analysis of the current risk v/s the risk with the recommended hedge.
- Revision of the hedge program performance.
- Tackling the impact of hedging on accounting matters.
- Formal documentation with the committee’s main conclusions.