Financial Risk Management Policy
WHAT IS THIS?
It is an action framework that prepares the company to face the potential adverse effects of the currency and/or commodity movements and their impact on the results.
WHAT IS IT FOR?
This framework aims at aligning management with the board of directors in terms of managing these financial risks so they can take timely, disciplined and informed decisions on hedging.
WHAT DOES NETGO OFFER?
- Identification and quantification of the specific financial risks of the business.
- Evaluation of the risk tolerance level versus the quantified exposure.
- Hedging objectives defined by the company.
- Hedging objectives.
- Development of strategic actions to reduce the identified risks.
- Proposal of risk mitigation instruments.
- Definition of roles and responsibilities of the areas involved.