FINANCIAL DATA INTEGRATION
WHAT IS THIS?
It is a proposal for financial technological development tailored for the customer in order to automate processes and connect financial data in real time with the company’s internal systems.
WHAT IS IT FOR?
- It significantly reduces the margin of error in the digitization of data for decision-making.
- It enables the customer to view data according to their needs.
- It reduces the operational load as to management and obtainment of relevant information to make decisions.
- It timely supplies financial information on the market and the company and is “alertable” according to the criteria defined.
WHAT DOES IT OFFER?
By means of different connections and customized developments we connect the customer’s systems directly to:
- Market data: types of spot or referential (observed) exchange rate, price of commodities, rates, inflation, etc..
- Analytical data: Mark to Market of portfolios of derivatives such as forwards, options, swaps and collars, etc., discount factors, forwards curves, Zero rates, etc